The organization and tax treatment of fringe benefits, such as qualified pension and profit sharing plans, are important considerations in your overall tax picture. We can explain the various options in selecting the correct retirement plan for your particular situation and offer guidance in implementing your decisions. In addition, we perform the various annual compliance tasks such as tax return and financial statement preparation.
- Steps to Estate Planning Success
- Estate Planning: An Introduction
- FAQ: What are the Hope credit and the Lifetime Learning credit?
- FAQ: Now that my child is in college, am I entitled to any education tax credits?
- Finding the Funds to Pay for a College Education
- Savings for College Calculator
- Noteworthy 2013 Healthcare Provisions
Zelnick, Mann and Winikur, PC
Certified Public Accounting Firm
Triad Plaza, Suite 200
201 Presidential Blvd.
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004-1257
Our office hours are: 9-5, M-F
Phone: (610) 664-0450
Toll-Free: (800) 550-6028
Fax: (610) 664-0955