Michael is a shareholder and director of the firm's accounting and auditing functions. His areas of expertise include industry specializations in retail sales, manufacturing, and professional services. He also provides outsourced controllership services and works with closely-held businesses with additional expertise in income tax and estate tax planning, business succession planning and implementation, and Federal, state, and local tax examinations and settlement resolutions.
Professional and Business History
Before joining the firm in 1988, Michael was a staff accountant for a medium size regional accounting firm and while in college was the director of tennis for the Lower Merion Township Department of Parks and Recreation.
Michael received his undergraduate degree from Haverford College in 1984 and took additional accounting and tax courses at Villanova University and Saint Josephs University.
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania, 1988
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Golden Slipper Club and Charities
- Member and Past Service to Auction Committee
- Green Valley Country Club
- Member and Chairman of the Tennis Executive Committee
- Logan Tennis Club, Inc.
- United States Tennis Association
- Ashbourne Country Club
- Past Member, Board of Governors, Treasurer
- Temple Sinai
- Member and Active Congregant
Michael and his wife, Karen, reside in Upper Dublin Township, Maple Glen. Michael enjoys traveling with his family, attending professional sporting events, and competing in tennis and golf.
To contact Michael, call (610) 664-0450, extension 1022 or email: email@example.com